Saturday, November 8, 2008

Talen Ryan came to visit!!!

This past week my sweet baby sister and her son, my Talen Ryan came to visit us! We had such a good time with them. I am always trying to get her to come up more I cant stand to be away from my bay baby!!! He is so silly I have never seen a more happy baby, Talen is always laughing and smiling he is so freaking darn cute I just love him to death! I miss you guys more than you will ever know and I cant wait to see my bay baby for thanksgiving. Make sure kyle knows we love him too :)

5 comments:

Kyle Katie and Talen Slone said...

hahaha! I love you guys so much and we miss you more than you will ever know you have no idea. I had so much fun down there, we always have such a great time! We need to work on Kyle more so we can buy that house right across the street form you :) That would be awesome! I miss you, give me a call this weekend when you get a chance! Love you sissy!

TrAvIs aNd SaVaNnA said...

Hey Tammy!
We need to gang up on Kyle to get him to move down here! Your blog is super cute!!!

Kyle Katie and Talen Slone said...

Hi Tammy its mom on Katie's blog, just wanted to say how much I love all of you guys with everything that I have! I miss you guys!! Your blog looks good. Love you, MOM

Kyle Katie and Talen Slone said...

I love you more sissy!!! We can't wait to see you guys oh my goodness you have no idea! Talen misses his aunt Tammy ;) So dang excited to see you for thanksgiving! Get some new pics on your blog goob! I love you so so much!

Kyle Katie and Talen Slone said...

He loves his aunt Tammy so so so so so so so so much!!! :)