Monday, February 2, 2009

Trip to LAS VEGAS

Las Vegas Never thought Vegas could be so fun. My Uncle Tony flew my mom and I out to Vegas for a couple of days, all expense's paid. We stayed at the Encore it was so beautiful. They treated us like royalty. At night they came and turned down our beds and left chocolate and slippers for you. We ate at only the best restaurants and the show my Uncle treated us to was indescribable. It was called the LE REVE. Well if it wasn't for my sister and my husband,making it possible to live my busy life for a couple of days. I never know how much I needed that. It was the most relaxing trip ever.
My sister came down from Flagstaff to watch my kids. I owe you my sister she took over my life for a couple of days so I could have a brake. I needed that. Ok I am already to go back lol. I'll finish tomorrow I am exhausted.

3 comments:

Kyle Katie and Talen Slone said...

I am so PROUD OF YOU!!!! lol you posted all by yourself!!! :) I love you so much and you are very welcome I LOVED having the kids for a couple of days it was so much fun, I miss them all so so so so much!!! You so deserve a break every once in a while, you are like superwomen my godness, I dont know how you do it! You are a amazing mother and your life is anything but easy with four kids hahaha! Your know I am always here when you need me sissy ;) Im glad you guys had such a great time, you deserve it!!!! Love you! Happy Birthday my boog a boo ;) Ill call you in a bit and give her time to wake up lol

Kyle Katie and Talen Slone said...

I love you!!!!! so so so so so much! We miss you guys!

Kyle Katie and Talen Slone said...

I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!! THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU HELP WITH TALEN'S PARTY!!! I COULD NOT HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU:)